RuneScape-Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG I HEARD SERVER IS COMING BACK!

3 posters

Go down

OMFG I HEARD SERVER IS COMING BACK! Empty OMFG I HEARD SERVER IS COMING BACK!

Post  Miguel Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 pm

JADEN, QUENTIN, OMEGA, IMNESTY: SAID THAT THE SERVER IS COMING BACK WOOT!!
OMFG THE IS FUCKING AWSOME!
I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSE TO!
I JUST WANTED TO COME ON AND NOTIFY EVERYONE THAT PLAYED THIS SERVER OMFG THIS IS SO FUCKING COOL! Razz

FROM -MIGUEL Very Happy

LEAVE COMMENTS IF U WANT xD

Miguel

Back to top Go down

OMFG I HEARD SERVER IS COMING BACK! Empty Re: OMFG I HEARD SERVER IS COMING BACK!

Post  Excorcist Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 am

when server used to be up i was one of the richest players on it. Will I be able to have my items back? And also I was top poster on forums. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE BACK?!? One of the mods or someone said I might become a forum mod or ingame mod to.

Excorcist

Back to top Go down

OMFG I HEARD SERVER IS COMING BACK! Empty Re: OMFG I HEARD SERVER IS COMING BACK!

Post  Miguel Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:42 am

all of ya's shit ya speaking is 'bull shit' ive played along time never heard of ya and idk whats going on!

Miguel

Back to top Go down

Post  Excorcist Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:00 pm

clearly you didnt go on forums where i highest poster or the server when quen was online,.

Excorcist

Back to top Go down

Post  C00kie Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Lawl? I never saw you on forums either, maybe because i don't pay attention to the forums anyways, but i still never saw you on forums, and i don't agree on you being the richest, alot of players i know had like, 80 ags's, it makes me scared. o.O And also, miguel, do you kno "when" servers comin out?
I'm gettin bored playin dis pking server (:

C00kie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down